From now through June 2016, OverStory is offering a unique opportunity for a day of free consultation with one of our Principal Consultants. This is a free, no obligation meeting at your company to discuss anything you would like.
Having been to the MarkLogic World San Francisco event, Chris and Ron are also attending MarkLogic World London at the IET on June 14th and 15th. We'd be more than happy to understand your queries. Let us know if you want to meet there.
Consultancy could be, but is not limited to helping you with design, implementation or delivery problems. Some examples could be:
- Advice on best practices for managing content, workflows, searching, etc
- Database selection, i.e. NoSQL vs Relational vs Graph
- Architectural patterns and robust system design
- API design help, XML data modeling, or data conversion assistance
- Provide an objective view on whether XML or JSON is for you
- Roadmap suggestions for escaping your legacy dependencies
- Is MarkLogic a good fit for you? What it's good at, and what it's not
- Analysis and solution of performance issues
- Other matters, e.g. Agile, cloud migration, build/deploy, etc
This offer is genuinely free. There is no obligation to undertake consulting services from OverStory afterwards and nothing to sign now. We seek to work with great companies and solve interesting problems. If, after spending the day together, you think we can help then we'd obviously like to discuss moving on to an engagement. We offer consultancy services, software development and delivery, agile coaching, training on many topics, etc.
Contact us if you'd like to take advantage of this opportunity.
There are no hidden catches.
Please note: We cover our own travel costs, so this offer is limited to the UK mainland. If you are further afield, please get in touch anyway. We may be able to work something out, or perhaps do a teleconference. We do provide services throughout the UK, Europe, the US and elsewhere.