In the UK, dusk is coming earlier every evening now. This end to summer can be depressing, but fear not, we are still offering consultancy if you need help.
We've had a busy summer, helping various clients meet their business objectives. Some of the projects have had their first release, and are serving many hundreds of thousands of users already, whilst other engagements are still ongoing.
A chance to meet us at upcoming events
It's worth noting a couple of events coming up in September:
- Chris will be attending the ALPSP annual conference evening on Wednesday 14th September.
- Chris & Ron will be attending the MarkLogic User Group London meet-up on Thursday 15th September. Come along, listen to Jenn Shorten talk about the growth of MarkLogic, and catch up with us with food/drink before or afterwards.
- Another event of note is the MarkLogic User Group UK meeting on the 20th September.
OverStory is still offering a unique opportunity for a day of free consultation with one of our Principal Consultants. This is a free, no obligation meeting at your company to discuss anything you would like, e.g.:
- Database selection, i.e. NoSQL vs Relational vs Graph
- Is MarkLogic a good fit for you? What it's good at, and what it's not
- Is XML or JSON is for you?
- Advice on best practices for managing content, workflows, searching, etc
- Architectural patterns and robust system design
- API design help, XML data modeling, or data conversion assistance
- Roadmap suggestions for escaping your legacy dependencies
- Analysis and solution of performance issues
- Other matters, e.g. Agile, cloud migration, build/deploy, etc
This offer is genuinely free. There is no obligation to undertake consulting services from OverStory afterwards and nothing to sign now. We seek to work with great companies and solve interesting problems. If, after spending the day together, you think we can help then we'd obviously like to discuss moving on to an engagement. We offer consultancy services, software development and delivery, agile coaching, training on many topics, etc.
Contact us if you'd like to take advantage of this opportunity. There are no hidden catches.
Please note: We cover our own travel costs, so this offer is limited to the UK mainland. If you are further afield, please get in touch anyway. We may be able to work something out, or perhaps do a teleconference. We do provide services throughout the UK, Europe, the US and elsewhere.