OverStory are really happy to be sponsoring the 2016 Association of American University Presses (AAUP) annual conference in Philly on June 16.
Although we're primarily UK based, our team spans into the US and Canada, where we are working in some key publishing projects within scholarly publishing and other sectors.
OverStory sponsored the Liverpool Uni Redux earlier this year, which gave us a great insight into the university press arena. Even though we work with Cambridge University Press, we wanted to know more.
We solve problems
OverStory has real experience in helping publishers of many types solve their content related problems. We advise, design, build or improve systems crucial to the delivery of Scholarly publishing content. Our clients include CABI, Springer, Cambridge University Press and IOP Publishing amongst others. We could help you too with:
- advice or consultancy, whether for platform enhancement or performance gains
- system integration or workflow efficiency gains
- audits of your review a semantic implementation or cloud deployment, to suggest improvements
- do you want to understand XML better, or upskill your teams? We can help here with our expert trainers
- have you got a particular need and aren't sure which way to turn? Talk to us. We'll give you open and honest advice.
We work with the correct tools or platforms as needed, and if there is a need to build, we are experts at XML based content repositories and semantic engines.
We also offer bespoke training in the UK; our OverStory University is actively training teams in many aspects of XML production.
We can help
We'd be happy to help any of the attendees at the AAUP conference, with our Free Consultancy offer.
If you need assistance, please get in touch. OverStory care, and can help.